Una Ventana a la Cultura Latinoamericana
A Window to the Latin American Culture
Klanico Productions/Hola TV started producing original programming in 2001. After seeing the need of better and broader TV in Spanish for the Latin American audience residing in British Columbia we decided we were going to fill this gap. Hola TV first went to air in January 4, 2002 on Shaw Multicultural Chanel and since then we have striven to not only maintain, but improve the quality, production value and content of our programs. We quickly realize that our audience was growing exponentially and the feedback was extremely positive. Over all these years Hola TV has produced several original programs.
- Nuestra Gente Nuestro Ritmo (2002) 26 x 30 min. episodes
- Hola Latinos (2003) 26 x 30 min. episodes
- Hola Que Tal (2004 - 2009) 312 x 60 min. episodes
- Hola Que Tal (2012 - present) ongoing
At the same time we at Hola TV saw the need for more entertainment in our language. Hispanic people love their Soap Operas. So we took the task of providing high quality drama for our beloved audience. AT the same time in January 4, 2002 we aired our first drama series Cartas de Amor which was a huge success. from then on we have brought to our audience multiple Sopa Operas, Drama Series and comedy shows and we are back at it this year. here is a list of the Drama Series we have aired in the past.
- Cartas de Amor 13 x 60 min. episodes
- Ordoñese de la Risa 52 x 60 min. episodes
- Escalona 40 x 60 min. episodes
- La Momposina 17 x 60 min. episodes
- Solterita y a la Orden 32 x 60 min. episodes
- Pampa Ilusión 120 x 60 min. episodes
Copyright © 2014 - Klanico Productions/Hola TV Designs - All Rights Reserved